I use the next gen projects. I would like to use the time tracking feature. I added the time tracking fields into my issue types and saved that. Nevertheless, the time tracking fields do not appear on my issue view. What could be the problem?
Hi Benedikt,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I tested on my local environment and the time tracking is working when adding on a next-gen project.When we add the field in the issue type it will show like this on the left side:
And then after adding the time, it will show the logged and estimated:
Just for a better understanding of the issue, can you please let us know what is the project type (Kanban or Scrum)?Is it happening on all issue types?
Regards,Angélica
Hey. We are using the scrum boards. I tried to add to all issue types but the Time Tracking field does not appear in the first place.
I tested now using a scrum project and it shows the time tracking normally.Would it be possible to send us a screenshot of the fields of the issue type?Note that, it's necessary to add the time tracking on the Context fields and it's necessary to save the changes. I'm telling that because when we add fields on a classic project, it's not necessary to save the changes for the fields to be added.Also, can you create a test issue type with few fields and create a ticket to test?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.