I am using Confluence Cloud and I cannot figure out how to insert an attachment/file as a link instead of a thumbnail. I do not have the options shown in the below link in the knowledgebase articles to make the file a link instead of a thumbnail.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/display-files-and-images-245827130.html
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/upload-files-139513.html
I have only the Files & Images button to insert and there are no options to make it a link.
Hi mistylilly and welcome,
Once you have added the desired filed using 'Files & images' icon as a thumbnail.If you click on the thumbnail a button should allow you to conver as a link.See the example below:
Does it work for you?Regards
No, I don't have that same upload box. Mine looks like the below:
But regardless the upload box, once the file is attached to the page as a thumbnail a button should allow you to conver as a link as shown in the GIF is this option available for you?
Unfortunately it doesn't give me that option, or any options. It turns blue when I click on it and there are no other options. Nothing happens when I click the thumbnail.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.