Hi,
I wish to limit browsing and detailing of an issue to the current and the previous assignees, to let the agent, the ability to see only all issue they have worked on.
Is it possible? How can I do?
Thank you
regards
Hello,
I believe that you can not do it out of the box. You could use such apps as Power Scripts, ScriptRunner, Automation for Jira.
You could create a custom field of the multi user type and if the assignee field changed, add this assignee to this custom field. Then use this custom field in the project permission scheme for the Browse Projects permission.
Hi Alexey,
thank's for the answer.
Please can clarify how to do this "Then use this custom field in the project permission scheme for the Browse Projects permission"
Regards
Go to project settings -> permissions. And add a new permission for the Browse Projects:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.