Hi,
Previously (like about 3-4 months before) - I was able to add issues that are raised out of a test session to a test session using the link in the created test session --> More Actions button --> Add issues raised option.
But am unable to do that any more. I get 'No matches found' always irrespective of issues raised within that project or in other projects.
I can't remember of changing any of my permissions, only did a JIRA update in May - June regarding adding permissions for admin users as I was unable to load any of the test sessions if I don't do that update. Seems a forced update. Not sure if it's related and was not removing any of my previous permissions whilst doing this update.
What am I missing as a step to make add issues raised to work again?
Any help would greatly be appreciated.
Thanks
J