Hi there,
im searching my a... of because non admin users don´t see the task infos (color & icon) as i do on admin. But i cannot find any setting for it.
Cloud Version
Can someone help me?
1. photo: User view
2. photo: Admin View
Greetings Frank
1. Cloud or Server
2. Did you try different browsers?
2. Is this reproduced on the same PC and and the same browser but under different accounts?
I chose cloud on thread creation. Sorry that i did not mention that seperately.
Yes, different Browsers (FF & Chrome)
Yes, Notebook on different Browsers (Admin & Testuser). Also on the same Browser with "Login as user xyz". On my colleague´s mac it is also not shown.
Probably something on user right for kanban board......but i cannot find the right "button"
See answer below...sorry ;-)
Hey Frank,
This has happened to us before, but it was so long ago, I don't actually remember for sure. :-(
However, I am pretty sure it was related to the filter. I know, I know - that's really weird but true.
Take a look at the filter for the board and see if there is an error with it - like an issue type is no longer valid, etc.
@Frank Berger may be this link can help: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/specifying-field-behavior-861253403.html
We never used other users then myself....thats why i did not recognize it quite a long time.
I will have a look at the filters
I went to my board.....pressed 3 dots....board settings:
Check the filters -> no errors....also removed the filters...
but nothing changed
Maybe try to get one of the users to just execute the filter and see what happens? Not from the board, but actually go to the filter and execute to get a list of issues returned.
Also, did you actually execute the filter? Just checking. :-)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.