Search box and expand / collapse OK, but the child pages don't load in the root document. In an other existing space the page tree works without any problem.
This happens with every page in the new space.
Any idea whats wrong?
Best Regards,
Gerard
Hello Gerard,
Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you.
From what I understand, you are having issues loading child pages in a new space, but they work on your older spaces.
It's not clear to me where you are encountering this issue specifically. Are you having an issue with the page tree in the sidebar, or on a page itself, such as with the Children Display Macro?
Would you be able to send us a video or screenshot of the behavior, or describe exactly how I can replicate it?
Regards,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
Thank you for your reply.
We've a problem with the page tree macro inside the document. the page tree won't load nor in the preview or on the published page itself. We see the "search box" and "Expand all / Collapse all" bot the tree isn't loaded in the page.
See attachment.https://sx3832rw.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IOT/overview
Screenshot:
This happens in a new created space, other spaces are working without any problem.
Best regards
Gerard Vangaever
That helps a lot, thank you!
I'm curious, did you edit the macro before saving the page, or did you just use the default values?
I found a bug where it won't load if values aren't added in the new editor:
Can you have a look at that and let me know if that's the issue you are having?
Hello Shannon
I've edited the page tree maro before saving the page.
The page tree macro is set as shown above.
I really don't know why this isn't working. It isn't the bug as you mentioned.
Best Regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.