I want have System dashboard as a landing page whenever I login to the Jira,Can anyone help me in doing this?
Hi Pratibha,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!Just to make sure that we are on the same page and also for me to point you to the right direction, can you please let us know if the current landing page is the Project list? If it's not, can you tell us what is the page you see after logging in?
Regards,Angélica
@Angélica LuzPlease please please convince the powers that be to make "your work" optional and bring the system dashboard back. I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to restore it.
Hello @Rob Horan,
I have good news
There is a new option on Personal settings to select the landing page.
Go to your Profile picture > Personal settings and select Dashboards on "Your Jira homepage".
There is no global configuration for this, so in case other users also need it, each one will have to change their own settings.
Kind regards,Angélica
Thank you, but it's not what I (and many others, based on feedback I've received) was hoping for, which was a way to get the organization back to dashboards as a default, with "your work" as the user defined option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.