I'm setting up a new project in a new account in JIRA for the fist time and I am not able to enable sending and receiving e-mails.
Even sending to the email informed on incoming mail, they do not come as new issues, nor as comments from existing cards.When i try to use de "send by mail" funcion on the cards, also it never comes.
Can someone help me?
Hi Tiago,
Have you done the SMTP configuration?
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-jira-s-smtp-mail-server-to-send-notifications-802592930.html
And review the notifications, can be something missing
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver071/configuring-email-notifications-802592925.html
Cheers
The Outgoing Mail Servers page is blank, i can only turn on/off.
Capturar.JPG
The second link i've already did everything....
It is a cloud instance?
The Outgoing Mail Server cannot be manually configured in Atlassian Cloud. This mail server is created automatically, so you only have the option to enable/disable it.
If is the server, can be the tomcat https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONF41/How+do+I+configure+Confluence+to+use+GMail+as+the+mail+server
Have a look mate and let us know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.