The scenario is when i click the project's section,List of project's been displayed.
At the top the field Name,Key,Type,"Lead",category,starred been displayed.
I need to rename "Lead" field in this is that possible
@Deepan V.R
Yes you can if "Lead" a custom field you have available within your instance.
Click on Columns at the right of your screen, then click "Defaults". If you don't see it on the list search it.
Best,
Fadoua
Hello,
Go to project settings of the required project. Choose Details and change the Project Lead field.
@Alexey Matveev I was thinking he wants to display a field not change the Project Lead.
Thanks for helping!
@Tinker Fadoua You are most welcome!!! I hope you are doing great!
Hi @Deepan V.R ,
You can't rename the field name "Lead". It represent the Project Lead. You can change Project Lead name to Person X to Person Y. But you can't rename the field name "Lead"
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.