Hey, i had a question regarding history. Is there shown the user who created a ticket, because I cannot see this. Or is anything wrong with my page?
Reporter name will appear on the right side of the ticket, along with Assignee, status..etc.
Please make sure the reporter is hidden using field config schema. If Reporter is hidden by field config schema, you can't see the reporter field.
Reporter and Assignee are shown on the right-side of the view issue page. Also, in they are changed, you should be able to see those changes in the history tab of the view issue page.
Ensure that assignee and reporter are not hidden in field configuration and that they are added in the view screen being used by your issue type.
I can see the reporter. So if there are no changes of the reporter on the history, the one who created the ticket is the one who is the reporter. I got it now. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.