When I am trying to make a search in Confluence, I by default expect it to be a AND-search, but in our instance of Confluence, it works as a OR-search.
Example:
- I search for the word bankid, which gives a result of 273 hits
- I search for the words bankid api which gives 425 hits
- I search for "bankid api" which gives me 49 hits
In my head #2 should worsk as an AND-search and give less hits than #1 because I expect the results to contain both bankid and api.
#3 should work as a phrase-search and give me a hit only if the two words bankid and api occur in secuence, but instaead I seems to me like the use of " gives me an AND-search.
Most our users are familiar with Google an otjher similar search engines, and I would like our instance of Confluence to work as I have described over.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONFIGURE HOW THE SEARCH WORKS?