We have a set of 2975 tickets that need to move from a status of Done to Closed in our workflow. I have searched and filtered the list to those needed and selected the bulk action tool to transition them from Done to Closed. Everything seemed to go fine with that first attempt but now I am looking for the changes and seeing nothing happened. The first 100 tickets still show as Done for a status
I then tried the same process and now when I get to step 2 to choose the operation I see an N/A on the transition process and states "N/A Transition Issues NOTE: You do not have permission to perform a bulk transition on the selected 1000 issues.". I cannot move past this nor know what to do to resolved the permissions issue as I am admin and I do have access rights.
Any thoughts on what could have gone wrong and how can I clear the blocker from letting me trying again would be great!