Which one is best Excel add-on for Confluence Cloud.
Suggest only one and mention why
I recommend Bob Swifts Excel For Confluence https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/216/excel-for-confluence?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
I have found Bob's plugins to be among the best...
Though I see it is now for Cloud, for that one I would believe it would depend on if you want just to export to Excel or a better integration. I would check this one out:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211672/excellentable-spreadsheet-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
PS also I am not "New Here" I just had to change my email. I have been part of the community for almost a decade...
Hi Robert,
Thank you for your suggestion. Yes, I have tested 2 add-ins ,both are good but comparatively (Excellantable is the best)
1) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1211672/excellentable-spreadsheet-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
2) https://www.addteq.com/products/excellentable/
Elements Spreadsheet is one of another ads-ins, but the macro display as error when we publish.
3) https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212486/elements-spreadsheet-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Regards,
Sam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.