Here is my filter:
project = LG AND issuetype in (Action, Bug, "Client Onboarding", Improvement, Task) AND status in (Analysis, Backlog, Blocked, Done, Open, "Ready for QA") AND fixVersion in (EMPTY, unreleasedVersions(), releasedVersions()) AND (resolutiondate <= -2w OR resolution = Unresolved) ORDER BY Rank ASC
I'm fairly certain that last week or so this was showing the correct tickets, now all of a sudden in my done column, which should only be displaying things resolved the past 2 weeks, is specifically NOT showing things resolved in the past 2 weeks and is displaying things clearly resolved months ago. 2 Tickets to be precise.
It looks like to me that the fix version section is pointless, but I trusted that I put it in for a reason (JIRA is finicky and I don't want to break anything...like this issue). I did try removing it, to no avail.
P.S. I don't know if it's related but our product owner said he was seeing weird behaviour in the backlog where tickets that are months old (as in completed months ago) are showing up.