I'd like to know how could I setup the display interaction of an issue in classic software project board, just like in next gen.
Hi @jo
If I understand your question correctly, click on your avatar in the bottom left corner and select Personal settings. Then scroll down to the Jira labs section and switch on the new issue view. Then, if you click on an issue on the board, it opens a pop-up modal window
I already have the new issue view turned on, but in the classic software kanban board it always display the issue details to the right.
I'm assuming you're talking about the Backlog, not the Active board.
If you have the new view switched on, then clicking an item on the Active board opens the pop-up modal. Clicking an item in the Backlog will open the right hand pane - i don't believe there's any way to change this. All you can do is click on the key (ABC-123) whilst holding the CTRL key to open it in a new tab
Hi @Warren ,
I can't understand why the issues keep displaying their details to the right, I double checked the jira labs option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.