I am not able to find a way to customize email settings for inviting users from different domains to cloud confluence site. At present Email has my name instead of ORG name and I would like to edit it and add/remove to make it use able.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2018/07/customize-your-invitation-emails-to-customers
This is valid for Jira and I am not able to find this option for Cloud Confluence.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/invite-and-remove-users-744721624.html
Use Personalize email option - see if that works?
This does not help as it only allows me to add text and not actually customize email.
Is this still the same? No way to customize a Confluence Cloud invite?
Regarding your inquiry about the ability to customize the invitation email title, or other default text in the body of the invitation email:
Currently, Confluence Cloud does not support direct customization of these elements. However, a similar feature request has been logged by other users and is being tracked here:
- [CONFCLOUD-45505: Allow customizing the invitation email text sent to users|https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-45505]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.