How can I send the dashboard reports with a mail? I looked at the community and found some solutions but they are not working with jira cloud. How can I schedule my dashboard tos sned via e-mail?
what do you mean by "dashboard reports". If you are simply referring to Dashboards where all the gadget exist, that isn't schedule-able. It doesn't run at a given time it just always exists and will either update when a user navigates to it or every 15m if any gadget is setup to refresh. If you want to 'remind' folks that it exists you could simply send out a recurring email to a distribution list that has a link to the dashboard. This would be done outside of Jira.
I mean Dashboards. For example I have a Dahsboard with all necessary gadgets inside of it. But what I want is to turn this dashboard and gadgets into a report and send by mail every morning. So, How can I do that?
you cannot w/in Jira. if you have Confluence you might consider trying to build your dashboard in there and weekly export it to say pdf and attach to email. that is manual but maybe there are addons that could help automate this.
Actually we do not have confluence. So I tried two different addons but one of them did not work and the other one was not the right choice
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.