Hey Everyone!
Have never seen this before and have looked all around on where to change the setting. On my personal Cloud instance of Jira (and every other Cloud and on-prem instance I've setup), the main landing page when navigating to the Jira instance, is always Dashboards. If you don't have a favorite dashboard, it shows the Systems Dashboard, but either way the section is Dashboards. (Example1.png)
For this company I'm at currently, their default is somehow set to Projects. (Example2.png) Even if you click on Dashboards on the left section, Dashboards is still listed under Projects. Another observation is that for my personal Jira Cloud, the System dashboard is named "System dashboard" (I didn't even know you could change this for the System dashboard...?) but for this company's System dashboard, it is named "Default dashboard".
Anyone ever run into anything like this?
All I can think of is that someone tried to copy the System dashboard and named it "Default dashboard" and then they deleted the System dashboard (if that's possible, which I don't believe it is...?) and now Jira resorts to saying the Default dashboard is the System dashboard, but since it doesn't see the "original" Systems dashboard, it also then sets the sidebar/home page landing default to Projects instead of Dashboards.... Far fetched guess.
-Marc
