All, there are several subtasks that I am unable to transition. What is interesting is that I can easily transition new subtasks I create in the same story. The initial subtasks were created a week ago, and none allow me to transition to the next status.
I've looked into re-indexing (no longer possible/necessary in Jira Cloud), permission schemes (I have several redundant permissions that should allow me to transition because of being admin/user combo), issue permission schemes, workflow settings, etc. Even if there was an issue here, it should show up in newly created issues, but it does not. I can also transition the main story.
We do have BigPicture add-in, could that be a factor?
I get this very helpful message when trying to move the issue in the backlog view of a Kanban board:
Error
Something isn't letting us move RDSTE1-106 to In Progress. Ask your project administrator to check the workflow settings and transition conditions.
Any idea what the problem might be or how I can go about diagnosing and fixing it? I'd rather not delete and remake these tasks, and want a way to handle this if it arises for our team in the future.
Thanks,