How do I add this? As an admin can some one walk me thru the tabs. My current project component is greyed out. Thanks
You need to make sure you are a project admin, then go to the settings for the project. Find the components, and add at least one.
The component/s field is greyed out because the project does not have any components to select from yet.
Thanks Nic for quick response.
I am the admin to XYZ project in question and have added components. Is there something else missing?
What happens when you click on the "none" next to components?
If it's absolutely nothing, then the project has no components defined.
The icon none has no hyper link associated with it. Question I have created components to project already. Is component field disabled and I need to enable it. I found an article regards to that
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-enable-and-edit-component-s-affects-version-s-and-fix-version-s-field-711361820.html
but we are on cloud base jira and article is not related to cloud
thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.