I am trying out Portfolio for Jira in the cloud.
I can't seem to find the "Roadmap" view referred in some of the documents. Is this available in the cloud version of Portfolio?
Thank you.
Hi Calvin,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!The roadmap is available on Portfolio for Jira Cloud. First, you need to create a pan and then the roadmap will appear on this plan.You can find more details on the documentation below:- Creating your first plan and succeeding- Getting started with Portfolio for Jira
Regards,Angélica
I have created a plan already. Only option I see at the top are Scope, Teams, Releases, and Reports.
Am I missing something?
The roadmap appears on any of those pages:
Did you select the epics while creating the plan?
This is the specific screen I am looking for. I don't see this on cloud version I am using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.