I'm using OnDemand JIRA + Greenhopper.
I've set up a custom workflow for issues that represent feature requests and a separate workflow for each sub-task type (coding/testing/etc) that automatically transitions the parent issue through its workflow (via post-functions).
Everything works great until all the sub-tasks for an issue are resolved and I am asked if I want to move the parent issue to "Done".
I receive the following error:
"It seems that you have tried to perform a workflow operation (Unknown) that is not valid for the current state of this issue (Testing). The likely cause is that somebody has changed the issue recently, please look at the issue history for details."
The parent issue's workflow has a "Mark Complete" transition that moves if from "Testing" to "Complete". This transition fires an "Issue Resolved" event and it works perfectly fine if I manually trigger the transition on the issue.
Why is the workflow operation "(Unknown)"? How do I define the "Mark Complete" transition as the one to use when the "Move to Done" function is selected?
Please help! Thanks 