I'm the owner of a next-gen board and it does not let me edit its name.
How do I do that?
at /secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa
I don't see the "..." button to change it.
Hi @Guilherme.motta ,
The next-gen project does not have a separate board name, it is consistent with the project name, you can modify it in the project settings.
Hi Oly,
That is not true in my instance.
I want to rename where it says MTP board. How do I do it?
Please check below:
Please confirm that whether you have the administrator permission for the MTP board?
Hi @Ollie Guan
Yes, I am an administrator and I created this board.
MTP was: Motta Test Project
But now, I don't want it to keep that name..
I am not sure if I understand what you mean.
You have changed the project name to XXX Eng Team, but the name of the project is still displayed as MTP?
I asked support for help with this, and Gino Sandoval Purata replied with this incredibly useful answer, so I thought I'd share. The third method allows you to rename a board even while you've got an ongoing sprint but deactivating and reactivating the Sprint feature in project settings.
When a sprint has not been started what you see is the board and you can rename it as it is shown in the next video.Renaming Scrum next-gen board.mp4When a Sprint is in progress what you see is the Sprint name, the way to change its name is as shown in the next video.Sprint rename.mp4The workaround to change the name of the board while a sprint is active is by disabling first the sprint feature as is shown in the next video.Board rename workaround.mp4
When a sprint has not been started what you see is the board and you can rename it as it is shown in the next video.Renaming Scrum next-gen board.mp4
When a Sprint is in progress what you see is the Sprint name, the way to change its name is as shown in the next video.Sprint rename.mp4
The workaround to change the name of the board while a sprint is active is by disabling first the sprint feature as is shown in the next video.Board rename workaround.mp4
Vids don't work for me...
Hello, I would also like to find out how to do this
Same for me. Renaming the project does not rename the board and we are stuck with the old board name and videos don't work for me either.
I just tried it again as described by @martimlobao and it works.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.