Hi,
what is my problem.
When I am logged in as a user which is in Jira internal directory and I click on my name (or Profile in menu) I can see my profile.
But when I am logged in as a user located in Delegated LDAP authentication directory and I click the same, I see error page where is http error 500 written.
But called URL is the same and in one case it is working well, in other case not
Does anybody know what to do to eliminate this problem?
Jaroslav
error on window:
An error occurred whilst rendering this message. Please contact the administrators, and inform them of this bug. Details: ------- org.apache.velocity.exception.MethodInvocationException: Invocation of method 'getFragmentHtml' in class com.atlassian.jira.user.profile.ActivityUserProfileFragment threw exception class com.atlassian.gadgets.GadgetParsingException : org.apache.shindig.gadgets.GadgetException: Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 500 at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTMethod.execute(ASTMethod.java:251) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.execute(ASTReference.java:175) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTReference.render(ASTReference.java:220) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTBlock.render(ASTBlock.java:55) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.ASTIfStatement.render(ASTIfStatement.java:70) at org.apache.velocity.runtime.parser.node.SimpleNode.render(SimpleNode.java:230).......................
log:
2012-01-25 15:23:54,273 http-10.217.179.27-63512-4 ERROR xxxxxxx 923x2672x1 16feb7n 10.217.116.42 /secure/ViewProfile.jspa [velocity] Method getFragmentHtml threw exception for reference $activityStreamFrag in template templates/plugins/userprofile/summary-panel.vm at [43,13]
2012-01-25 15:23:54,273 http-10.217.179.27-63512-4 ERROR xxxxxxx 923x2672x1 16feb7n 10.217.116.42 /secure/ViewProfile.jspa [com.atlassian.velocity.DefaultVelocityManager] MethodInvocationException occurred getting message body from Velocity: com.atlassian.gadgets.GadgetParsingException: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.GadgetException: Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 500
com.atlassian.gadgets.GadgetParsingException: org.apache.shindig.gadgets.GadgetException: Unable to retrieve gadget xml. HTTP error 500
at com.atlassian.gadgets.renderer.internal.GadgetSpecFactoryImpl.getGadgetSpec(GadgetSpecFactoryImpl.java:154)
......................