Hello Team, I would like the Verify the Action performed for JIRA-User-Deactivation - if the action taken is correct or some more steps needed :-
Purpose : To Deactivate and Add new users, since unable to add new user due to # of license limitation.
Steps Followed :
1. Logged in with Site Administrator
2. Selected " Users " under User Mgmt and searched the particular user under.
3. Selected the particular user and removed access under the ACCESS - Turned off - "JIRA Software", turned OFF "Jira Service Desk" and Turned Off " Has access to Site ".
4. Further removed from " Groups " if any and Added this user in newly created " Deleted_Users" group for further traceability (if needed).
5. After this action was performed for 1 user, I was able to add one new user which earlier I was not able to.
Just wanted to reconfirm if these steps followed are correct, since I could not find " Active " checkbox as such in User-Screen to deactivate easily in one click. Please comment, thanks.