If I click the Create button to create a new Jira issue then start filling out a ticket manually, after a minute of the Create Issue modal being open I see a message about a failed call to Jira and lose all of the information I've entered, I also see a message in the console about an aborted ajax call (see attached)
I can still create an issue if I paste my text in from the clipboard, as long as I click the Create button before the minute is up.
I've tried this in a separate browser instance, and a separate browser altogether (Chrome and Firefox). I've tried on a different network, I've tried clearing my cache and restarting my PC.
I'm not sure what, if anything, I can do. It's not really sustainable to have to type out a Jira ticket in another program to then copy and paste into a new Jira ticket, especially when I need to include screenshots, filmstrips etc.
EDIT: Others in the office are also experiencing the same thing, so I'm convinced the issue is on the Atlassian side, not our side.

