I am currently receiving as many as six webhooks for the same issue created event. I am curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing?
I have been running into issues with duplicate webhook bundles for status updates recently as well, though I think the problem may be restricted to New Jira projects for us.
I have the same issue, and it is a major problem. Any resolution?
[https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66764](https://www.google.com/url?q=https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66764&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1570824907324000&usg=AFQjCNGkItRhAibEFJXajDwmgDPSTUi9_w)
[https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66757](https://www.google.com/url?q=https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-66757&sa=D&source=hangouts&ust=1570824921480000&usg=AFQjCNGYuNESja6IFetpYfROI_XIMOu4TQ)
Bug have been filed since 2017 and no fixes implemented. Our company has a large integration that has halted because of this.
@Michael Rakowski Here is a snippet of code that I put into my app to work around this bug.
Basically, I keep an array in memory that tracks issue id's that I've recently received webhooks for. It's not ideal -- two real updates could trigger real webhooks to me and I'd ignore every hook except the first until my app clears it's memory.
@Mike Solomon Thanks for the feedback Mike! It is crazy Atlassian hasn't fixed this issue in the past 2 years its been a known issue. I'm running on a SaaS platform with a black box back end for the most part, stopping me from being able to do, what you are doing.
Nice workaround!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.