So that we can add the percentage of the work done (derived from the subtasks progress bar) as a field to see the remaining percentage of work left using the gadgets in the dashboard?
What are you using to define the "subtask's progress bar"?
just no of subtasks done divided by total number of subtasks in percentage. At the moment you will see that percentage just above the set of subtasks for a particular issue/bug/task.
Ah, great, that can be a good measure (I'm very tired of people who just say "progress" and then refuse explain what they're measuring because they don't actually know)
I'm afraid there's nothing in Jira to do that, and nothing I've seen that can enable that as an off-the-shelf app directly. But I have done similar calculations with scripted fields in Scriptrunner (yes, I know, doing the sales job there, but I will point out there are other apps that can provide scripted fields, so if you have one, or are more comfortable with something else, it's well worth sticking to what you have/know/prefer)
We use Jira cloud . I understand that we cant use script runner in cloud version. Is my understanding right?
Anyone figure this one out? I found a feature request from 2007 that they closed in 2015 for this very issue.
ScriptRunner, plus the library script I pointed to earlier is the solution I've used a few times, and I suspect other people have as well.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.