I am trying to run the Confluence-helloworld-addon as per the guide :https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/getting-started/
However when I run the the app I get the following output/error:
$ npm start
> helloworld-addon@0.0.1 start C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App
> node app.js
Watching atlassian-connect.json for changes
Initialized memory storage adapter
Add-on server running at http://Skywalker:3000
Failed to establish local tunnel
err = Error: ngrok is not yet ready to start tunnels
Error: ngrok is not yet ready to start tunnels
Error: ngrok is not yet ready to start tunnels
at Request._callback (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\node_modules\ngrok\index.js:192:30)
at Request.self.callback (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:172:7)
at Request.<anonymous> (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:1161:10)
at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:1083:12)
at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:260:16)
at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:921:12)
at nextTickCallbackWith2Args (node.js:442:9)
at process._tickCallback (node.js:356:17)
Unhandled error: Error: ngrok is not yet ready to start tunnels
at Request._callback (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\atlassian-connect-express\node_modules\ngrok\index.js:192:30)
at Request.self.callback (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:172:7)
at Request.<anonymous> (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:1161:10)
at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
at Request.emit (events.js:169:7)
at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (C:\devwork\MCC_Demo_App\node_modules\request\request.js:1083:12)
at IncomingMessage.g (events.js:260:16)
at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:166:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:921:12)
at nextTickCallbackWith2Args (node.js:442:9)
at process._tickCallback (node.js:356:17)
I have checked the adddon server and it is running.
I am using Node.js 4.50 as per the doco.
Any help would be appreciated.