I have suddenly lost all inline comments on a particular page in a space. I am also unable to add any new comments. Both the space and page have been created by me. I have not changed permissions on the page. I checked the Resolved Comments but don't see any of the missing ones there.
Machan,
Thank you for letting us know about this.
Besides the permissions which you did not change, have any edits been made to the page in particular? Secondly, has the page been moved or copied?
Regards,
Shannon
I had what looked like the same issue, but when I navigated away from the page and back again, the comments were there. Made me wonder if a page refresh would have worked also.
Im running into this same issue. Any idea on how to get them back? No changes were made that I can see and a refresh of the page doesn't bring them back. To provide more context I can see 1 out of 3 comments but the other 2 don't show up.
Update. So you can use the down/up arrow to highlight the next comment but it doesn't bring you directly there. You can have to manually scroll to look for it. Is this a bug?
Thank you so much!! This just happened to me and I was in a sheer panic!
This is happening to us as well. I think it may be a bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.