Hello,
I'm trying to create a Jira plugin. This is my first time doing do so, as well as my first time dealing with Maven. My project is in Eclipse and it is giving me these errors (below), I have no clue what to do.
I've tried changing the Maven installation directory to the one in the Atlassian SDK, I added pluginRepositories tag with atlassian-public into the pom.xml, and I made sure to add the proxy settings to the settings.xml.
I keep getting this error on the first line:
Project build error: Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:8.0.2 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-jira-plugin:jar:8.0.2
an on the 18th line, I get this error:
Project build error: Unknown packaging: atlassian-plugin
Here is my pom.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>com.issuelistener.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>listener-plugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<name>listener-plugin</name>
<description>This plugin will listen for issues and create Salesforce cases upon issue creation</description>
<packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging>
<repositories>
<repository>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
</releases>
<snapshots>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
<checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
</snapshots>
<id>atlassian-public</id>
<url>https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public</url>
</repository>
</repositories>
<pluginRepositories>
<pluginRepository>
<releases>
<enabled>true</enabled>
<checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
</releases>
<snapshots>
<updatePolicy>never</updatePolicy>
<checksumPolicy>warn</checksumPolicy>
</snapshots>
<id>atlassian-public</id>
<url>https://maven.atlassian.com/repository/public</url>
</pluginRepository>
</pluginRepositories>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId>
<artifactId>jira-api</artifactId>
<version>${jira.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- Add dependency on jira-core if you want access to JIRA implementation
classes as well as the sanctioned API. -->
<!-- This is not normally recommended, but may be required eg when migrating
a plugin originally developed against JIRA 4.x -->
<!-- <dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.jira</groupId> <artifactId>jira-core</artifactId>
<version>${jira.version}</version> <scope>provided</scope> </dependency> -->
<dependency>
<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-context</artifactId>
<version>4.3.6.RELEASE</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
<version>4.10</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.sal</groupId>
<artifactId>sal-api</artifactId>
<version>2.0.17</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.inject</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.inject</artifactId>
<version>1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- WIRED TEST RUNNER DEPENDENCIES -->
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-plugins-osgi-testrunner</artifactId>
<version>${plugin.testrunner.version}</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>
<artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>
<version>1.1.1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId>
<artifactId>gson</artifactId>
<version>2.2.2-atlassian-1</version>
</dependency>
<!-- Uncomment to use TestKit in your project. Details at https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/jira-testkit -->
<!-- You can read more about TestKit at https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Plugin+Tutorial+-+Smarter+integration+testing+with+TestKit -->
<!-- <dependency> <groupId>com.atlassian.jira.tests</groupId> <artifactId>jira-testkit-client</artifactId>
<version>${testkit.version}</version> <scope>test</scope> </dependency> -->
</dependencies>
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-jira-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${amps.version}</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<productVersion>${jira.version}</productVersion>
<productDataVersion>${jira.version}</productDataVersion>
<log4jProperties>src/aps/log4j.properties</log4jProperties>
<enableQuickReload>true</enableQuickReload>
<enableFastdev>false</enableFastdev>
<instructions>
<Atlassian-Plugin-Key>${atlassian.plugin.key}</Atlassian-Plugin-Key>
<Export-Package>
com.example.tutorial.plugins.api,
</Export-Package>
<Import-Package>
org.springframework.osgi.*;resolution:="optional",
org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.*;resolution:="optional",
*
</Import-Package>
<Spring-Context>*</Spring-Context>
</instructions>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>atlassian-spring-scanner</goal>
</goals>
<phase>process-classes</phase>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<scannedDependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-external-jar</artifactId>
</dependency>
</scannedDependencies>
<verbose>false</verbose>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
<properties>
<jira.version>7.13.0</jira.version>
<amps.version>8.0.2</amps.version>
<plugin.testrunner.version>2.0.1</plugin.testrunner.version>
<atlassian.spring.scanner.version>1.2.13</atlassian.spring.scanner.version>
<!-- This property ensures consistency between the key in atlassian-plugin.xml
and the OSGi bundle's key. -->
<atlassian.plugin.key>${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</atlassian.plugin.key>
<!-- TestKit version 6.x for JIRA 6.x -->
<testkit.version>6.3.11</testkit.version>
<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
<maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target>
</properties>
</project>
Please help me out if you can!!!!!
Thanks,
Fayyad