Hello! I would like to know how to login to jira with the python api. My company has to jiras, one I can connect with the basis auth (jira server) and the other one is a cloud solution (I can not connect). To the jira cloud with the browser, I use my user and password. After it ask me for a second password that I have in my smartphone and changes every 30 seconds.
I would like to know how to reproduce this login with python. I have looked at the documentation and I think it is something like this:
# all values are samples and won't work in your code!
key_cert_data = None
with open(key_cert, 'r') as key_cert_file:
key_cert_data = key_cert_file.read()
oauth_dict = {
'access_token': 'foo',
'access_token_secret': 'bar',
'consumer_key': 'jira-oauth-consumer',
'key_cert': key_cert_data
}
auth_jira = JIRA(oauth=oauth_dict)
However I do not know what are the parameters:
'access_token': is that my username that I use in the browser?
'access_token_secret': is that my password?
'consumer_key': is this the second password in my smartphone?
'key_cert': what it is?
Thank you for your help