I have created a Software Project next-gen project and have subsequently add Epics and Stories, Tasks etc. to this project.
Since there is a need to modify the default workflows of several issue types, I have created workflows for Issue Type Story, Task and Bug and have created Workflow schemes.
I now need to link the workflow scheme to the above mentioned project so that the modified workflows take effect for the mentioned issue types. This is where I am stuck as I am unable to do the same.
On the "Project Settings" side bar, I see very few setting options available and don't see options like "Issue types", "Issue layout", "Workflows", "Screens", "Fields", "Versions", "Components" etc.
My questions:
1. Does a next-gen project support linking workflow schemes to the Project? If yes how to do the same?
2. If the answer is "No" to the above question, then what is the way out? Do I need to migrate to Classic project from next-gen project without loosing any data?
3. Or do I need to create a Classic project first and then manually migrate all the data from next-gen project to Classic project?
4. My next-gen project is integrated to Aha already. How do I take care of breaking the integration with next-gen project and establishing the integration with the Classic project?
Prompt response will be highly appreciated.