There are some very nice features in Dashboards (label gadgets, for example).
Is there a way to surface a dashboard right in my project?
Bryan,
Please see the topic on dashboard creation.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/configuring-dashboards-765593585.html
Victor
Victor,
I have read the documentation.
What I mean is how can I list my Dasboard either in the blue area to the far left, or better yet within the the project itself (the greyish item in the 2nd column?
Bryan
By making it favorite. Go to Dashboards --> Manage Dashboards --> Search for the dashboard --> Click Star.
Thanks
I have done that. But I have to click the Start in the left most column, then I see all of my stared items. What I want is to see the dashboard INSIDE the project itself.
Projects don't have dashboards yet (there's an open request for them). I've not found an app that provides them either.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.