We are using quite a few different projects, and a lot of times issues are joint.
For example - we have a project for our support team in which they are receiving and opening issues raised by customers.
Some of these issues are assigned to the core development team to handled, and are being addressed and released as part of the ongoing releases / versions.
I would like to manage and see these items as part of the Release page of the Core R&D team/Project, and also share the release notes from there.
Currently the only options I have is to use GitHub releases or move/clone these issues to the dev project. I'm really trying to avoid that.
Any thoughts?
We're using Jira cloud, and we have ~750 Jira users (only 150 are internal developers/product)
(BTW, buying an add-on and paying 800$ a month for this ability sound absurd to me)