Hello,
I would like to activate the functionality of branch creation in gitlab from directly from jira using the following documentation :
https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/integration/jira_development_panel.html
it is failing on taken access , but i have re-checked the value . it is correct.
Could you advise how to proceed?
Thank you in advance,Stella
Hi Stella,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!I saw that you created a ticket with our support regarding the same question and they helped you.I would like to share here a summary of the ticket in case someone else faces the same issue.Currently, there is no support for Gitlab with Jira Cloud using DVCS. We have a feature request suggesting the implementation of this ability:- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-14412
If you have any other question, feel free to post here or post a comment in the ticket.
Regards,Angélica
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.