Yesterday we started our 1st sprint using Jira. Yay! I quickly noticed today that the time tracked on sub tasks was not rolling up to the Stories. In other words the developer would log work on a subtask which would reduce the remaining estimate, but neither the work logged nor the remaining estimate would update the parent Story's work logged or remaining estimate values. After reading some questions posted here I was not seeing the same thing on my screen as others were. I then noticed a link on top of the issue to use the "old view". After switching to this I got a lot more information about time spent and saw the checkbox for "include subtasks" which wasn't available in the new view. I also noticed there was an "Original Estimate" field which I never filled out. After updating the original estimate in all the subtasks, both the original estimate and work logged values were then totaled up and displayed in the parent Story. This was a relief. The problem now is the work remaining in the parent story is using some arbitrary value and does not reflect the total of the subtasks. It is more than double what it should be. I have found no way to reset it. Finally to my 2 questions: 1. How can I get this time tracking view in the new issue view. I'd rather not have to always switch back to the old view and tell others to as well. 2. How can I get the work remaining in the parent story to reflect the total of all the subtasks without manually changing it? Thank you.