Hi,
I would like to know why Atlassian can not create some macro or application for creating beatiful card links to another pages in Confluence Cloud.
When you look into Atlassian pages, you can see excellent formatting for linking between pages - for examples in WorkLife or Atlassian Marketplace or Atlassian´s documentation pages.
I try to find some developers applications for this solution, but there is nothing in Cloud version.
I find one potentially solution in there, but you cannot modify for own customization (New Teaser for Confluence). It is useful for external links, but not for internal pages.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213955/news-teaser-for-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Examples:
Example 1:
Perfect design of small links with picture in one panel.

Example 2:
Three smaller cards with small picture as a link and some text and some tags - this is exactly what I want to create in our projects. 
Example 3:
Nice design for only icon+context+tag group. 
Please could you help me with some tips and tricks how could be possible to create in Confluence Cloud version with old or new editor?
Thank you for your help.
Tomas