I have set up two new workflows, to different sections of a project, one which related to a "Project" type and one which related to a "subtask" type.
Can both of these workflow schemes be associated to the same Project?
Yes. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Configuring+Workflow+Schemes
I don't think you have followed it through properly then.
You added a new workflow scheme?
You mapped many issue types to many workflows in that scheme?
You changed the scheme on your project from whatever it is now to the new scheme you just added?
I have done everything it said on there, but can still only add one extra workflow including the jira default one. How can I add another one to the 2 I already have.
The only action button options I have are "Edit workflows" and "use a different scheme".
Yeah I have completed all of the tasks above, and now I can select either my first new workflow, or my second new workflow to use with the Project, but it wont allow me to select both workflows, in the same project (so they are both active). Even thou they are associted with different issue types, (one with Poject and one with Subtask)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.