So, when I searched this morning for "usage reports" + "Confluence Cloud", I was immediately taken to the Confluence on-prem page showing me how to just use the site statistics feature. It took me a minute to check was I on "cloud", and I looked up and sure enough, I was on a "Server" doc. So I switched it, and immediately *everything went away* and I was taken to the base of the Confluence Cloud docs center. If you are like me an constantly coming up against how awesome Confluence on-prem is vs. how Confluence Cloud has been reduced to a buggy mess of zero features, then you have encountered the same heartsick feeling I felt when I was redirected to the docs center. IN my experience, every single time this happens, this means there is no reciprocal feature in Confluence Cloud. Ugh. This one, wow! I was not expecting to be missing. But then I found this ridiculousness:

So, if you have Confluence Cloud, and you want basic usage statistics, you either have to pore through and parse your audit logs (that may or may not have even captured the info you need, btw) -OR- you can purchase a third-party app by one of Atlassian's partners or new acquisitions:

This has just gotten insane. Atlassian, either you hate your own Confluence Cloud product, and just have no interest in anyone actually USING the product anymore for anything substantial (Paper or Notion, anyone?) -OR- you just want it to be a money grab. I cant quite figure it out.
That said, this whole no site statistics thing (required by ALL MAJOR cloud platform MSP audits, btw, so that's FUN for MCPs like us), is the cream on the pudding pie. What IT department does not need this information? So, I am choosing to believe there is another reasonable option not mentioned in that little article above for Confluence Cloud users to solve this issue, because there MUST BE. It cannot be "well, there's nothing for you, sorry -- unless you buys some stuff of ours that we could have totally put in our cloud product (because it's in our on-prem version -- along with every other reasonable wiki tool a company might need), but yeah. . . not in this one. But, you know, we love Cloud." This is unacceptable. I expect another option here. The minimalism of your cloud product has gotten out of control. SO lay it on me. What are my actual options to get site statistics natively from the wiki software that we pay you tons of money for?