I tried to create a query to list all open issues that refer to me by name or username reference but can't understand why a particular issue isn't showing up.
Here is the query I put together:
status not in ("MERGED / DONE", "ON PROD / DONE") AND (summary ~ currentUser() OR description ~ currentUser() OR text ~ currentUser() OR comment ~ currentUser() OR summary ~ Scott OR description ~ Scott OR text ~ Scott OR comment ~ Scott OR assignee = currentUser()) ORDER BY created DESC
I am able to get the issue to show up with the comment example below not referring to my name in a comment so I know it doesn't have to do with the status and tried different things and am baffled.
status not in ("MERGED / DONE", "ON PROD / DONE") and (comment ~ "I updated instruction" OR comment ~ "@zzzzDoesntmatterzzzzscott") ORDER BY created DESC
My name is definitely referred to multiple times in the comments. Does anyone have any suggestions and/or additional troubleshooting tips I should try?