Hey All!
It's been a while since I've used Jira and it looks like lots of changed. I'm now managing a team and trying to configure my Jira board to reflect our process. It's nothing out of the ordinary but I'm having a hard time finding the information. I'm also not a full admin so there is confusion on my part when I go through the documentation. I am hoping someone experienced can direct me in the right direction as I'm having a hard time cutting through the Google-Static.
What I am trying to do is sort out 'tickets for testing', 'tickets for development' and lastly 'tickets for approval'.
The idea being that developers can mark tickets as 'done'. Testers test to approve/reject. Stakeholders can reject/approve tickets. Any rejection sends tickets back to the development lanes.
Is the best approach to have separate boards with specific board permissions? Is there a portion where you can setup roles within lanes? Aka. Testers can only move between 'Developer Done', 'Testing-Approved' and 'TODO'?
Any insights would be appreciated! Thanks