Hi there, I'm working on 3 big (around 1000 open tickets) and old backlogs because the PM left recently.
I would like to sort things a bit to ease the work of prioritising tasks and bugs for the next sprints.
To do this, I wanted to sort all my bugs following the following formula:
"priority - day since creation", and the higher the score, the more I should look into the task to either re-prioritise it or maybe simply close it.
I can easily use JQL and Python to do that, but I would like to be able to move up or down my backlog the tickets one and for all following this formula because we're mostly looking the backlog as is to prioritise our following sprints.
Is there a way to move up/down inside a sprint tickets with JQL ? (I created a "Bugs" sprint just to sort them).
Thanks a lot