We have both a Jira/Confluence Cloud account as well as a Bitbucket team account. I used to have an Atlassian ID for the former (logging in via Google SSO and synced to our Google Suite) and for Bitbucket I had a standalone username/password login. We're moving to a different Google Suite instance, and on the suggestion of Atlassian Support, we disconnected our GSuite migration from Jira and Confluence. I then manually reactivated my user via a different admin user, and set a new Atlassian password. This has had the unintended side effect of linking my formerly standalone Bitbucket account to my Atlassian ID. As a result, I can no longer access any of my Git repositories in Sourcetree for Windows 3.1.3.
I've tried everything I can think of--creating a new Remote Account, using the generic Remote Account and adding Bitbucket credentials manually. I've used my old Bitbucket username and password as well as my Atlassian ID email address and new password, as well as a number of Bitbucket app passwords, in multiple permutations. The response is always the same: either I get a "Bitbucket Login" window with my username pre-set, for which no login/password combo works; or I just get error messages in the log window showing repeated "Invalid username or password" errors.
I even tried removing all Sourcetree configuration files from my system, renaming my old repository, and trying to clone the repository again with a fresh install of Sourcetree. Sourcetree can see my Remote Account still (somehow), and it shows a full list of my repos. But when it tests the repository URL to make sure it's valid, I get the same Bitbucket Login window that never works for me.
If I try to do these operations via the git command line, everything works fine as long as I use my Atlassian ID credentials instead of my old Bitbucket ones, so I know my login works. I also have access to all three services and have been able to validate OAuth in Sourcetree multiple times. But when it comes to actually DOING anything in Sourcetree, I'm completely out of luck. Please help.