Hi
how could I import my Trello cards in my Jira Software Project ?
At the moment I only have a free trialMy Administration menu does not show any import assistant
Thanks
Hi @CORDEL Philippe ,
I see this has been marked as solved. Is this the case or you still need help with this question?
Cheers,Dario
Hi Dariothe problem was "I do not find the Import options" because I was searching for it in the project menuThen I found it in the Admin menu (if I remember well)I should have thought to put an answer with the solution.
I note it for next time
Regards
Philippe
Hi Dario
Yes it is solved.
Is there another way to modify the status to solved ?
Thanks for your quick reaction!
The best way to mark a thread as solved is to add an answer with the solution (so that can be useful to other people facing the same issue) and then accept the answer.
I assume you used the Trello importer that is documented in below page. If you used CSV import instead (or anything else) it would be nice to know how you performed the import:
Nice one @CORDEL Philippe!
I voted for your answer so it will appear on the top.
Have a nice day,Dario
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.