This used to work but stopped some time ago. As traffic on our site is increasing it is becoming more important that people get "poked" when something changes, and don't have to poll the tool manually.
I'm a space admin with autowatch turned on, and notify for my own changes also enabled. When others comment on pages I own, or i edit a page, there is just deafening email silence. This has caused me to miss a couple of important updates.
At the administration organization level I have confirmed that our ISP domain verifies as being owned and also that the SPF and DKIM DNS records are set correctly via the Atlassian validation page. We did have the same issue with Jira cloud and I *think* that is working. Some people do get email, but not enough traffic yet to verify completely.
Does anyone have any suggestions on what might be going wrong here?