Hello there,
we use Confluence as a public online user documentation for one of our softwares.
As we are approaching a new major release and we have created a lot of new features (plus changed a lot of the current workflow), I was wondering if it's possible to create a parallell version of the docs and publish them at a later stage.
It's possible the changes will few days and I wouldn't want to:
- I wouldn't want to save a draft for every page and publish each one later.
- edit and publish the pages straight away as we are not going to release the new version of the software for another couple of weeks
The optimal solution would be to create a "branch" of the docs (sort of what you would do with git) and publish them at a later stage.
I hope what I said makes sense.
Thanks,
Daniele