Hello, I'm trying Jira to see if it can be aplied to my projects.I am having a huge problem to be able to create Releases and define Versions. The button simply does not appear for me. I am the creator of the project and the only developer assigned and therefore I am the project administrator, I already checked permissions and spent HOURS looking for a solution.That is how my screen looks:
I followed these links too and could not make it work:https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/assign-users-to-groups-project-roles-and-applications-938847026.htmlhttps://community.atlassian.com/t5/Next-gen-articles/Next-gen-projects-quot-Features-quot-project-setting/ba-p/814932https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-versions-in-a-scrum-project-764478080.htmlhttps://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/releases-icon-missing-in-project-sidebar-800307322.html?_ga=2.223424987.1937584438.1562000698-1052938771.1562000698https://www.atlassian.com/agile/tutorials/versionsCould someone please explain me step by step how and where I can enable the Release/Version button for my projects?Thanks in advance!
Hello,
I believe that you can not find the Versions option in the Project Setting. It means that you created a next-gen project. Next-gen projects do not have versions. If you want to use versions, you should create a classic project. To create a classic project, you must be a Jira administrator.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.