I deleted some pages under a another pages in my space. The problem is the sidebar for my space still show the deleted pages. If you click on it you get a page not found message... Pretty annoying
!
Hello Alexandre,
Thank you for bringing this up to us. I've tested this now myself, but I am not able to replicate it.
Regards,
Shannon
Hello Shannon,
Some answer:
1. Yes others still see them too
2. I did CTRL-F5 to force reload and tried with Edge that I never used and still see the problem (sorry don't want to clear my cache)
3. Yes, but so you know what I did was I replaced the top page of a hierarchy using the 'import word document' and in the option I did select 'replace' as well as delete child page.
Is this problem only on Edge, then, or can you replicate it in Chrome or Firefox? I don't have a copy of Edge to test but if you can verify which browser it occurs in, it'll help us to narrow down the bug.
I want to understand more how you are replicating it. Is the User Documentation page the one you're importing as a Word document, so you're wanting it to delete the child page of that, which is the Document Symbols page? If you were to delete a page normally, does the issue also occur?
No the problem is seen on all browser. Chrome is my main, but I didn't want to clear my cache so I tried on Edge. Explorer also show the problem.
For replication, I have a page, User documentation, that have a lot of child. I needed to delete all the child. Since there is no easy way to do it in Confluence a workaround I found is to import from word the parent page. When you do this you have the option to select 'Delete existing children'. It works fine in the sense all the childs are deleted (I can't access them and I see them in the thrash), but they still show on the sidebar hierarchy.
Alex
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.