Using the v3 REST API, I would like to be able to query what screens are being used for a specific issue type — such as a story, or an epic.
As far as I can see, there isn't a way to obtain this information. Any ideas?
Cheers,
James
Hi James, get the screeID its not yet avaliable you can check this request here
Hey @Manuel Bastardo Castellano, thanks for the reply.
I don't think the request you posted is actually exactly the same thing (although it's very similar). I am already able to get a list of all screenIds, but I'm not able to get the selected screenId for a particular issue type. Very frustrating, and it seems like an oversight to me. I would expect to see it in a response of this API:
https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/#api-rest-api-3-issuetype-id-get
A simple screens array, or similar containing the information needed to identify which screen has been associated to the issue type.
Also, the link you posted is technically for Jira Server, although perhaps the APIs derive from the same place, I'm not sure there!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.